This is a finish look! The squirell is so adorable. I really love critters image.
Some of the tools I used :
- Tim Holtz embossing folders (harlequin and stripes set)
- Lawn Fawn stitched leaves dies
- Penny Black Inc chat bubbles dies
- Wonderhouse squirell dies (the cutest part of this card)
- Paper Smooches falling for you stamp set (for the sentiment)
First step, I cut the squirell in two differents tones of brown cardstock. So you can combine the lighter color squirell with darker nut and the opposite.
Oh fyi, Wonderhouse's dies are pretty cheap! About $3.00! If you live in Indonesia, you can find them at Made With Love (Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya)
Then cut the craft cardstock by 2 7/8 "x 2 7/8", emboss the cardstock with the stripes embossing folder.
And the base cardstock for a card by 3" x 6", fold it in the middle. (3x3 inches finished card)
The final step is just arrange them together. You can add some accent when you finish it, like a twine just like I did.
Happy crafting people!