Monday 8 June 2015

Most Favorite Person

Hello!

This is my second card for Watercolor Blog Hop hosted by Pretty Pink Posh.


This time I create watercolor background using Simon Says Stamp's stecil and my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor palette. 
I color the image using my Distress Markers and damp brush to blend the color together.


Both the image and the setiment are from Lil Inker Designs. I really love the peanut butter & jelly toast, they are sooo cute!

Thanks for looking.
Have a crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card. These images areas cute and your watercolouring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love the glistening peanut butter and jelly!! That white detail is perfect!! Love the sequin and dot background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card! great watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute sentiment, lovely card

    ReplyDelete