Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day 01 - Happy Birthday Box Card

Hello everyone.

Today I start the daily marker day 1 by coloring a bunch of tiny images from Mama Elephant Sunday Stroll. They are perfect for making scene. I took (absolutely) more than 5 mins today..hehe and I love the result.

Thank you Mama Elephant for featuring this card on your instagram account (@heymamaelephant) I'm so happy you like it.


This is how the card look like when it's flatten.


And when you open it..I love the dimension from a box card. Extra cuteness if I must say. Hehe.

Hope you like it as much as I do. Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, it really nails the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Kathy show casing this beautiful box card such a fun filled scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured on Kathy's Sunday "It's All About You" feature, showcasing paper artists whose work grabbed her attention. Way to go! =0)

    ReplyDelete