Friday 23 September 2016

Merry Christmoose

Hello everyone!
I'm back with one more card for MFT Card Making Superstar Challenge..this is my third card, fingers crossed. I've seen so MANY amazing entries, I can't even imagine how to pick my top ten from that. This challenge shows the world that there are so many wonderful and amaze-balls cardmaker out there. Just WOW!



For this card, I had a sudden idea danced in my mind until I can't go to sleep, so yea I must finish the card until pass midnight then. Lol. There were just few hours left before it closed. I was waiting until sunrise to take proper photos of it.


And this is also my first Christmas card this year. I made a scene of an adorable moose sitting there beside the Christmas tree while waiting for Santa coming to his house. But hey, Santa is already there! He's peeking out of the window. :D


So I made my second scene inside the card by blending Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink as the night sky, I also splat some white inks to create the stars. For an extra cute surprise, there's a little penguin inside.


I really hope you like my card, and don't forget to wish me a lot of luck! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment