Friday 7 April 2017

Be A Happy Color

Hello everyone! Lexa here to give you another inspiration how to create a non-easter card using A Good Egg Stamp. I paired it with Color Me Happy Stamp, since there is a bucket of paint that I think will go well with the sentiments on Color Me Happy.


These little chick looks pretty much like me after crafting, happily messy with paints. Haha. He just finished painting all the eggs in pink, teal and lilac. I embossed the cardstock several times using dot stitched dies from Fishtail Banner II Dies and then blend some teal dye ink on the bottom part of my card. All the images are stamped with Versafine Black Ink and watercolored with Distress Markers. The pink scallop fishtail banner looks pretty for the chick and his bucket of paints' background. I stamp the soild hearts with pink dye ink to add more detail. Last but not least I add some natural color twines in the bottom. Here's a closer look of my card...


I can't get enough of that little chick, he's so adorable. Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment