Friday 23 June 2017

The Fruit Salad Stall Card for Sunny Studio

Hello everyone! Lexa here today to share an inspiration with you. I just came back from Bali for holiday, I must say that I'm still in a holiday mood. Bali is one of most popular holiday destination in Indonesia both for local tourists and foreingners, everyone looove to be there. I took an inspiration from Bali's popular fruit stack for my card. I use Fresh & Fruity Stamp Set and it's coordinating dies to create this card.


I start my card with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the bottom part to create a gradation. It helps to create a ground for my bowl to stay so it won't look float on the empty air. I stamped all the fruit images from Fresh & Fruity Stamp with Versafine black ink and then watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I cut all of them with Fesh & Fruity Coordinating Dies, I love the thin white lines around the images...perfectly cute! After I arranged all the fruits in the bowl, I feel somehow this card looks unfinished. I got an idea to create a "roof" so it looks like a fruit stall, I use the bigger scallop from Sunny Borders and draw lines in between every scallops then I color them in red and white. To matched all the red in my card, I die cut a thanks script from Vintage Jar Dies on a red cardstock nad finished the sentiment with "from the whole gang" using one of the stamp in Comfy Creatures.


Last but not least I adhered some googly eyes on every fruits to add extra cuteness. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like my card and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love love love it!! Bright colours, googly eyes &'fruity...what more can anyone want!😄 Thanks very much for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete