Friday 28 July 2017

Peace, Love & Joy

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share my one last card for Neat & Tangled. It's been an amazing month to guest designing for them. I got this Little Angel stamp for a long time, but this is actually my first time to use it on a card. And now I remembered why I bought this one. LOL I mean look how adorable she is!


I create a background using Graduated Stripes Cover Plate Die which is effortlessly gorgeous for any cards. I layered it on top of  blended cardbase. I blended some Distress Inks (Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey) to create a gradation and splats some water after that. A strip of vellum looks like a heavenly light from above, I adhere the little angel with some foam tapes to add dimension. 


I heat embossed the sentiment with some gold embossing powder and it glows prettily. I just can't get enough with embossing, the way it melts is just mesmirizing...don't you think so?


Thank you oh-so-much once again for inviting me to be this month guest designer. I really hope it won't be the last time. And thank you for all loves and support from all of you. I hope you like my card as much as I do...have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment