Friday 22 December 2017

Sunny Studio : Last Minute Christmas Tags

Hello everyone! Lexa here, have you get all your presents wrapped up and also don't miss the gift tags too. This time of the year is the most wonderful and hectic at the same time. So today I will share an inspiration for last minute tags that maybe can save your time or your life. Hehe.


I use Tag Toppers Traditional Dies together with Fishtail Banner II Dies. Attached them to the paper with low tack tape and die cut them at the same time. Such a time saver.. I blend Distress Inks for the background, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers. After I'm happy with the blending I stamp Frosty Flurries with matching dye inks.
I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. The Gleeful Reindeers are so adorable, and no one can get enough those cute gingerbread boy from Jolly Gingerbread. After I finish putting them all together, now it's time to tie up some ribbons and twines to finish the tags.




Thank you so much for visitting the blog today! I hope you enjoy today's post and have an amazing holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment