Wednesday 14 March 2018

Pretty Pink Posh : Easter Theme Week

Hello everyone! This week, Pretty Pink Posh is having another blog hop with Easter theme. I think it will be a perfect opportunity for you to find some inspirations for the upcoming holiday's projects. Since PPP has many choices of Easter theme products you won't be worry. *wink*


Let's get started with my Easter card. I use Easter Egg Shaker Dies as the vocal point of my card, I placed it in the center. I use watercolor paper to die cut the Easter egg and then color it with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor palete. After the paints dried out, I adhere it on top of thick transparent plastic for the window. Some small size Buttercream Jewels are also adhered with glossy accent to emblish the red flowers. I love how contrast the colors are. You must be agree that these brand new jewels are to die for! They are super pretty.... I just can't.


As for the background of my card, I blended Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks for the grass and the sky. Those adorable bunnies (my ultimate favorite of the new release!) from Bunny Friends Stamp Set are stamped with Versafine black ink and I watercolor them with Distress Inks. What's an easter card without those bunnies, right?! :)


I use the cheerful Tutti Fruitti Sequins Mix inside the shaker Easter egg. I just love love love how it turns out. The happy colors and all. Thank you so much for stopping by today, don't forget to leave me some loves if you like this card as much as I do. And also wait for tomorrow, we have more inspirations and wonderful ideas.. stay tune on PPP's blog.


1 comment: