Friday 18 May 2018

Thank You Teacher Cards

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with another projects showcasing some of Sunny Studio products. I made two thank you cards for my daughter's teachers as this term almost over in less than a month. And I still can't believe that my baby girl will be a first grader.. how time flies!
I'm using Critter Campout Stamps in other way without camping scenes or theme. I pair it with an older stamps called School Time. I'm pretty surprise myself that both sets look so awesome together.


First, I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to die cut every pieces and get ready to put everything together. For the yellow stripes border I stamp the diagonal stripes from Background Basic Stamps with yellow dye ink. The bright colors will light up everyone's day, right?




I put the pencil and the crayon as if those little critters were holding it. The word "teacher" is white embossed on a black fish tail banner from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. Black against bright colors from the background make the best combination. I use turqoise and pink patterned paper from Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper Pad. I also add some stars to complete the layout on my card.



That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy today's inspiration to stretch out your stamps and create something that completely different projects. Have a wonderful day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment