Friday 6 July 2018

Sunny Studio : Pizza My Heart

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a very pun card using Fast Food Fun stamps and the coordinating dies. Let's get started..


First, I cut a piece of watercolor paper and use Distress Inks to create the background. I scribble some Candied Apple and Spiced Marmalade on an acrylic block then spray some water to it. After that I press it to the watercolor paper until I satisfied with it. To fast speeding the proccess I use heat gun to dry the watercolor splash. I also add some polkadots in the background use Background Basics stamp and pink embossing powder, it adds textures to my card.
I stamped the pizzas three times with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to cut them. It makes me crave some pizzas right now. Then I stamp the sentiment in the bottom part with the exact same black ink. The golden hearts are added for more sparkle and fun. Here's a closer look of my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card, have a wonderful day to you and your beloved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment