Friday 14 September 2018

Sunny Studio : Happy Thoughts

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a birthday card that featuring Happy Thoughts Stamp from Sunny Studio. It includes so many greetings that you needed in your life. As one of my friend's birthday is coming up, I'll create this one especially for her. Let's get started.


I start with the background, I draw a thin diagonal line as a guide to stamp all the "happy". I stamp it with pink, blue, yellow and tosca dye inks in random orders. Then I use the same pink ink to create some splatters here and there. The balloons dies are from Studio Katia, I cut them in pink and blue patterned paper called Rainbow Bright Paperpad. I also layered the background with vellum to create a softer look against the balloons. The sentiments are white embossed on top of black cardstock and then I adhered them with some foam tapes for dimensions. To create borders for my card, I hand drawn the black lines along every edges. Plus it matches the black cardstock as well. Last but not least, I use some beautiful jewels from Pretty Pink Posh.


That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment