Friday 26 October 2018

Sunny Studio : Rustic Winter Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a Christmas card that highlighting the brand new Rustic Winter Dies. It's so beautiful with three layered birch trees and the deers are so darling. This dies is perfect if you want to create same cards multiple times, so simple and easy.


I started my card with the background, I want to make a starry night sky by blending Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks all over the base and splatter some water to create the stars. I also add some silver sparkle using Wink of Stella, my oldies but still goodies. I use different cardstock colors for each elemets. As for the birch trees, I layered kraft cardstock behind the white ones.
To create the snow hill I use Woodland Borders Die and I love those faux stitches so much. I adhered the elements both with glue and foamtapes to create dimensions. To match the red birds on my card, I decided to have red borders around my card using the red stripes patterned paper from Striped Silly 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from Alpaca Holiday Stamps that's stamped on the same patterned paper.


I love how easy and pretty this card turns out. Without any coloring, you can make tons of this design for your family and friends this Christmas. I hope you like today's inspiration and thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment