Friday 7 December 2018

Sunny Studio : Angel Tags

Hello everyone! Lexa here with some gift tags that will be perfect for Christmas. I'm using Build-A-Tag #2 Dies for this project and pairing it with older stamp sets. Since I will bake some treats for my relatives, I picked Blissful Baking Stamps that is a perfect match. Let's get started right away...


First of all, I die cut the base tags on kraft cardstock and stamped some kitchen utensils randomly with tone on tone dye ink. It makes my theme keep on track. Next will be stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. The sweet little angles are from Little Angels Stamps and others are from Blissful Baking Stamps. Add some gingham patterned papers on top of the tags in pastel colors seem a good idea. I stamped the sentiment "handmade with love" from the older Christmas Icons Stamps that has a lot of perfect sentiments for your gift tags. You will need that one for sure!


I fussy cut the cookies and use coordinating dies for other images. I use foam tapes to adhere the little angels to give a little bit of dimensions. Last but not least, I add some ribbons and twines. These sweet little tags will be a toughtful touch for the sweet treats I'll be baking pretty soon! I hope everyone will love it. Here's a closer look...


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you get some inspirations by today's post. Have a wonderful day to you and your beloved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment