Friday 18 January 2019

Sunny Studio : Frily Frames Dies

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a super sweet birthday card featuring some of brand new products from Sunny Studio. Ones that I'll use in so many future projects are the Frilly Frames Dies, they come in two styles Frilly Frames Lattice and Frilly Frames Polka-Dots. And I mix them for today's card just because... why not? :)


First, I stamped the adorable chubby bunnies and chicks from Chubby Bunny Stamps along with gigantic birthday cake from Make A Wish Stamps. I also use pretty tulips from older stamp sets called Easter Whishes. I watercolor them with soft color tones using Distress Markers. This birthday card will be a perfect idea for someone whose birthday is on spring. Don't you think so? The flower crown on a bunny's head is so cute, I can't even. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to cut each pieces. For the background, I blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink before diecut the polkadots. After that I arrange all the images using both glue and foam tapes to add dimensions. I'm so happy with the final result, I hope you do too.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy today's post and wish you have an amazing day fellas!


No comments:

Post a Comment