Wednesday 8 May 2019

Hello Flamingos!

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the Frilly Frame Chevron Dies and Frilly Frame Stripes Dies. Instead of using just one, I mix up the stripes and chevron dies together in this card. They look so good together, right? Along with the flamingos from Fabulous Flamingos Stamp and the coordinating dies. Let's get started!


I started with cut the pretty pink patterned paper from Summer Splash Paper with Frilly Frame Chevron  Dies for the inside and Frilly Frame Stripe Dies for the outside part. I layered it on a 4.25"x5.5" dark purple card base. The contrast between two create a beautiful background.
I use white oval behind the flamingos use Stitched Oval Dies, it lets the flamingos pop out more as center images. I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I use almost every elements from Fabulous Flamingos Stamp just because they are too pretty. I add yellow jewels on center of the flowers to add dimensions, then arrange them as a curve below two flamingos.


That's all for today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have an amazing day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment