Friday 7 June 2019

Sunny Studio Slider Window Card

Hi guys! Lexa here again with an interactive card using Coastal Cuties Stamps and the coordinating dies. I also use Beach Babies and the coconut tree from Seasonal Trees Stamps. It's an easy interactive card but adorable in the same time. Let's get started!


I started with stamping my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them using Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I cut all the pieces using coordinating dies. I always enjoy the moment I pop out them.. so satisfying. Then I prepare the papers to create this simple mechanism.
Front : 4 1/4" x 8 1/4", score it at 2 3/4"
Inside : 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", score it at 4 1/4"
Back : 4 1/4" x 5 3/4", score it at 5 1/2"

I make a beach scene on the front panel, with all these cuties playing on the beach. Then when you open the card, the image on the circle window will change into water splasing girl. And a sentiment inside, I leave the top part empty so I can write another greetings inside it later.

On the front, I blend Tea Dye Distress Ink for the sand and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky. Beach line is from Ocean of Joy Stamps, and that cute little crab is also from the same set.




It turns out cuter than I imagine, I hope you all love it as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have an amazing weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Lexa Your coloring is outstanding! Love the Window Slider Card and ran to cut out the cardstock, scored it and , NOW WHAT? LOL I can't seem to figure out how you put it together.

    Would you please explain?

    Thanks much in advance!

    ReplyDelete