Monday 18 August 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge : Texture

Hi there!

Today I'm going to share another card for Lawnscaping Challenge. The recent challenge is texture, honestly I'm not really good at it. Haha. But I'm trying to use this new media called texture paste by Studio and I looove it. It dries really quick, give a really pretty dimension to your project. Let me show you!


Today I'm stashing my Lawn Fawn stamps, wondering which one to use. I'm lost for a second and decided to create a simple sweet card using this lovely fox.


I use my glossy accent, a burlap sheet and the texture paste I've talked about to create some textures and dimensions.
I think the color scheme looks like fall, hehehe.


Don't forget to join this current Lawnscaping Challenge! I hope my card will inspire you... ;)



2 comments:

  1. oh, you NAILED it!! LOVE that texture paste in the background!! and the burlap and twine are awesome with it!! i LOVE kraft and white and this card honestly phenomenal!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove this card! The texture paste looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete