Wednesday 22 October 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge 92 : Halloween

Hi and welcome to another awesome Lawnscaping Challenge! 

This current Lawnscaping Challenge is HALLOWEEN or use the color combo (orange, purple and black) which as awesome as the halloween theme.


Well, in my country, Indonesia, we don't festivaly celebrate Halloween as much as other countries do. But as a cardmaker, I celebrate everything!! Haha.
But personaly I love halloween stuffs, I just think they are stinkin' cute! Especially Lawn Fawn halloween series..oh adorable.


So I decided to mix the halloween sets (Monster Mash & Spooktacular) with the gingerbread house from Sweet Christmas set. Haha. It's a little bit tricky then actually it worked when you choose the right colors. 

I love how it turns.
And I hope you get some inspirations too! Don't forget to join Lawnscaping Challenge and share the fun with us.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! You made a Halloween house! That genius!!! And your coloring is soooooo awesome! Wow!! This really makes me happy to see!! Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you made that house into a spooky house!

    ReplyDelete