Tuesday 1 March 2016

March Pinterest Inspired Challenge

Hi everyone!

I gotta share a happy news, I will be joining Pinterest Inspired Challenge Design Team starting this March. YEAY! I'm so honored to be in one team with this amazing, talented ladies. They have one of the most awesome inspirations and challenge too. If you haven't know them, well you should now.

With no longer waiting.. here's March Pinterest inspiration.


The teal and pink looks really good together, don't you agree? By the inspiration above, here's how I interpreted it.


I use Wplus9 stamp and dies for this card, a dream cathcer. The sentiment is gold embossed which I think looks good that way. I also add a generous amount of glossy accent on the sequins to make it looks like beads.

I hope you like it. Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Pinterest Inspired Challenge DT! Your card is gorgeous! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Did you use real twine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did..it took some times, but love how it turned out. Thanks Ruby.. <3

    ReplyDelete