Friday 24 June 2016

Rock and Paws Birthday Card

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card using Mama Elephant Rock and Paws which I think is so super cute!! The band members and their instruments.. I have no more words to describe how I adore this stamp set.


First, I made my own stencil using various size of stars dies on a piece of accetate. And then blend some Mama Elephant pigment inks (Buttercup, Lollipop, Orangeade, Rainwater) by overlapping them together to create a beautiful color blend in between. I watercolor all the images with Distress Markers, my most favorite! I also add some glossy accent and wink of stella on some spots for more cute details.


The sentiment really makes me giggle, Mama Elephant surely has a good sense of humor that will make anybody's day!
I cut the blue polkadots Bazzil cardstock 4.25" x 5.5" as the base of my card.


I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment