Saturday 5 November 2016

Monstrous Birthday

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you a card I made according to MFT Sketch Challenge 305. I love making cards with a sketch to be followed, it saves my time.

I use super adorable monsters from Monster Love, they are perfect for a quick card since they don't need to be colored. Just stamp and they are ready for you.
I start my card with a 4.25"x5.5" piece of Neenah solar white cardstock, and blend Dusty Concord with a little bit of Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink in the bottom. I want my monsters to peek out from the oval window, so I adhere the green polkadot patterned paper with some foam tapes to give dimensions. I white embossed my sentiment on a piece of Eggplant cardstock from MFT for the final touch.


I hope you like my card as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment