Wednesday 25 January 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 317 : Owl Friends

Hello crafty friends. I'm so glad to be back again with one last card for MFT Challenge & Inspiration this month. It's a pleasure to be a guest designer for an awesome huge brand like MFT. I hope it won't be the last time.. ;) Let's take a look at the sketch 317 first.


The best thing about sketch challenge is, the shapes you see on the sketch don't always have to be an exact shape on your card. As what I did with this sketch, I replace all the rectangles with adorable owls from I'm Owl Yours stamp set. They are holding an arrow and a heart on one owl. I think it will be a sweet Valentine's card for your beloved one, it doesn't always have to be your lover..it could be your favorite friend. I keep the background toned down with a white on white Birch Tree Die-namics so my owls keep stand out.


Here's a closer look of my card, I love all the dimensions happen here.


Once again, thank you MFT for having me the whole month. And thank you guys for stopping by today, I always love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment