Friday 12 May 2017

Sunny Studio Birthday Fishes

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today with a fun slider card featuring Ocean Of Joy Stamp Set and it's coordinating dies. The sweet adorable whale from this set is swimming around the school of fish. To create an underwater scene using this stamp set sounds so tempting for me.

I started my card by blending some blue Distress Inks for my background, I use Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire in ombre technique. You know that it gets darker depend how deep the ocean is. But the deepest ocean here is not scary at all, you can find an adorable little crab and some starfishes too. I combine Ocean Of Joy with Magical Mermaids Stamp to complete my scene with some corals and sea plants. I stamp all my images with black Versafine ink and watercolor them all with Distress Markers. I love all the sea creatures to bits, each of them are so cute and adorable with the smiley faces.

I love to add some details to my cards, such as glitters and glossy accent to add some dimensions. Some pretty sequins complete my card as the bubbles in this scene. Here are more pictures to show you all the details...


​ Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really hope you like today's inspiration and can't wait to see more you can do with this stamp sets. I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment