Friday 16 June 2017

Ahoy Matey!


Hi crafty friends! Lexa here today with a card featuring the adorable Pirate Pals Stamp and the coordinating dies. This card would be perfect for a little boy or maybe just someone who loves cute little pirates so much.


I have a patterned paper pad with sailor theme, by seeing that I got an idea to create a nautical look with this Pirate Pals. First thing to do is stamp all the images using Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After finish with the coloring I die cut each pieces using the coordinating dies. I mix several stamp sets for this card, Oceans Of Joy and Tropical Paradise. I also use Oceans Of Joy Coordinating Dies to create the sand hill other than to cut the red crab. I'm pretty happy how the scene turned out. For the ocean I use Stitched Scallop Dies and it looks adorable, it matches the stitched on the rectangle panel. This is a closer look to my card..

​ 
​Thank you so much for visiting the blog today. I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment