Monday 11 December 2017

PPP Warm Hugs and Lots Of Love

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a winter theme card, featuring some holiday stamp sets, Winter Woodland and Christmas Friends. Today I will play with watercolor for the background using Caran D'Ache Neocolor II. 


Holiday stamp sets also can be used for everyday cards as well. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink that works the best for watercoloring. My style of watercolor is always a little bit loose, I always use Distress Markers and damp brush for coloring. I mix blue and purple for the sky, blend the colors with lots of wate and left some white borders on the edges. I love to create a little scene, it just make me happy everytime I make up stories behind it.

After I finished with the background, I make a snow hill as the ground for the little boy and winter animals to stand. Aren't they the cutest? It probably one of my most favorite stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh ever.


Here are some closer looks of my card. Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix is a perfect companion for this card, it creates snow drops from the sky as well as create dimensions. Somehow it makes the scene look so dreamy together with the pastel color sky.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you guys like my card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment: