Monday 29 January 2018

Sugar Pea Guest Design : Lemonade

Hello everybody! It's Lexa here today with one more card for Sugar Pea Designs, this sweet encouragement card I took a design from Mix It Up Challenge #39 staring Pucker Up Stamp Set and Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection. Let's get started right away.




I rotate the sketch and create a landscape instead of potrait card. The vertical element are recreated with a pink stripe cardstock, while the horizontal one with the lemons. All the images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolored with Distress Markers. I mix the yellow with some pink for the background, I blend Worn Lipstick Distress Ink on white smooth cardstock. I totally love this patterned paper collection from Sugar Pea Designs because of the paper size is a perfect 4.25" x 5.5", standard A2 cards. I also adhere lace trims for the stripe element, it also adds textures and an extra sweetness for the card. I'm pretty sure that this card could cheer anybody up!


Here's a closer look of my card, don't you love the glossy pink dots around the dropping lemons? Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you guys like this card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day to you and your beloved ones! :)

Pucker Up Stamp Set
Spots&Stripes Brights Patterned Paper








1 comment:

  1. StamiMax Did you know that most men are also deficient in the mineral zinc oxide You should be supplementing this mineral daily in lowering the danger. Here one particular that make sure you check out Testosterone Booster Solution. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/stamimax/

    ReplyDelete