Friday 13 April 2018

Sunny Studio : Happy Together

Hello everyone! How are you doing? It's Lexa here today with a happy card using the brand new Critter Campout Stamps and the coordinating dies together with another versatile frames from Sunny Studio called Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. I must say that this stamp set is my absolute favorite from the release, how I can say no to this adorable critters.


First of all, I stamp all the imaes with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut each of them with the coordinating dies (time saver!) I want to create a scene where all of these friends are gathering around the campfire under the starry night sky. Each of them are so darling! I create the green hills portions bigger than the sky so there will be enough space for all the critters together. I'm super happy with the result, it's even better than what I imagined. The scallop Fancy Frames Rectangle is a perfect touch to frame this little scene.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment