Friday 4 May 2018

Hi Sweetie!

Hello everyone! Lexa here again with another card highlighting some of Sunny Studio's new release products which is Background Basics and the fresh-est Berry Bliss.
I know that building stamps from Sunny Studio has already captured so many hearts, but this one is super adorable and oh-my-Lord... they look so real!


First step, I stamped the background and I choose the polkadots from Background Basics Stamp and inked it up with pink gradation dye ink from Hero Arts. You may noticed that polkadots on top are slightly darker than the ones in the bottom. The berries are stamped on various colors of dye inks. They are so easy to built yet so so cute! My favorite are the strawberries, they look delicious.

I die cut Window Trio Circle Dies twice to create six circle windows and layer yellow stripes patterned paper from Striped Silly 6x6 Paper. I use some foamtapes to adhere all the berries on each window and an extra stitched pink heart on one window. The sentiment is white embossed on black cardstock that been cut with a label come from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies


This will be a perfect card for your sweethearts, the cheerful colors and of course the berries will brighten anyone's day. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you all have a berry sweet day!


No comments:

Post a Comment