Friday 27 July 2018

Sunny Studio : Sliding Window Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with an interactive card using Sunny Studio's brand new dies called Sliding Window Dies which is has been everyone's favorite since the release. I pair it with the cutest Home Sweet Gnome Stamps this time. Even if you're not a gnomes fan, make sure to check this one out because it's too cute to be missed.

First, I want to make a little scene with these gnomes in it. I cut 3"x4" watercolor paper and start to paint the grass and also the sky. I use Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks for the watercolor, just simply scribble them on acrylic block/piece of plastic and add some waters. When I'm happy with the scene, I adhere it to the bottom part of the sliding window and they look super cute! I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I cut them with the coordinating dies. Clean cut images always make me happy. I even love the pun "gnome one makes me smile like you do", so sweet yet fun!



On the back, I blend the same Mowed Lawn Distress Inks and stamp a hidden setiment from Happy Thoughts Stamp and add little hearts next to it. That's all for today! I'm so happy with the final result, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Have a wonderful day and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment