Friday 14 June 2019

Worlds Greatest Dad

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a dad's card using Sweater Vest Dies. But instead of using it as a vest shaped card, I'm trying to stretch out my creativity to create a square one. It's a simple and clean card which is a perfect style for the man of your life.

I use this color combination, dark grey, blue and purple. I cut a 4.25"x4.25" light blue cardstock and a stripe of 2,5"x4.25" purple cardstock. I use the dies to create diagonal holes along the purple stripe and some dark grey diamonds and the bowtie. I adhere the diamonds with foam tapes to create dimension. The alphabets are cut using Loopy Letter Dies and they look so gorgeous! This is actually my first time using this dies and I'm pretty sure that I will use it more often from now on.
I use the blue stripes patterned paper from Striped Silly 6x6 Paper Pad


Here's the closer look of my card. It's easy and simple, I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment