Thursday 1 August 2019

Cruisin By To Say

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that will give you an inspiration using an embossing folder. It can add textures and more interests to your cards or projects. Let's get started!


I use the brand new Lots of Dots Embossing to create the background. I just simply emboss the plain white cardstock with the polkadots then I blend Distress Inks. For the sunset sky I use Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade in gradation, then blend Pumice Stone on the bottom part of my card that looks like concrete or street. I use the most adorable stamp called Cruising Critters Stamps, it has eight cute critters from Sunny Studio in one car. I can't stand how cute they are. I stamp it with Versafine black ink and watercolor it with Distress Markers. After finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut the main image.

I want to add a landscape that will create a subtle border between the sky and the ground. I use Cityscape Border Die on black cardstock, I intentionally not remove some of the windows so it looks like some of them are dark. It adds more dimensions. The 'cruising' word is cut on the same black paper and I add a fishtail banner to complete the sentiment.


That's all for today, I hope you have an amazing day! Thank you so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment