Friday 20 September 2019

Crusing Critters Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring Cruising Critters Stamps. This adorable 3x4 stamp includes all our favorite critters from Sunny Studio Stamps. Let's get started right away!


I stamp the image with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I add rosy cheeks on every critters to add cuteness. Using Fancy Frames Circle Dies to create the circle shaped card with scalloped edges. I use Heroic Halftones patterned paper, combine few patterns and colors together to create the card base. It looks effortlessly gorgeous! The sentiments are stamped with Versamak and I did white embossing powder. It shines against the red cardstock. Here's the closer look of my card.. look how adorable those critters are!


Actually I have a sad news to share with you, this will be my last post for Sunny Studio Stamps. For one and other reasons I have to step down for next term. But I promise you'll be blown away by their new releases! Thank you so much for having me after these years. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment