Tuesday 12 November 2013

Stamp.. And more stamping

Recently I become so addicted with layering my stamps, adding backgroud, anf more stamping. It is so fun! You should try it too. 
My most favorite brand is Penny Black Inc, I'm so in love with their critters. They are too adorable. Oh have I mentioned that I'm an animal person? So yes, i really really love animals or any critters stamps. 

Here, take a look what I made.

The scene before I colored it.

And this is the finished result. I really like the giant mushrooms background from Magnolia. It makes the scene turned into "fairy"-ish wonderland. 

And here another one. Isn't the bunny look very adorable? :) 

I used Distress Markers from Ranger Company for coloring. I love the water color effect.

I might post the tutorial of this layering stamps later, if you want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment