Wednesday 23 September 2015

LOVE - The Alley Way Stamps

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to share a card that I made featuring The Alley Way Stamps called Flap Happy.
Stamping and coloring all this little birds are so much fun. And the end I stacked them together.. :)


I stamped the "Love" from Big Time using Lawn Fawn Sunflower dye ink and overlay it with Mermaid.
For the background, I embossed the tiny flags just to add little extra something.  I hope you enjoy today's inspiration. 
Habe a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Just popping in for the Lawn Fawn blog hop. Please send me an email - fitkitty1@gmail.com - when your post is up. I'd love to come back and see what you made! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic! I just found your site and I'm in love. Your cards have such interest and your attention to detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete