Friday 4 September 2015

MFT Color Challenge - September

Hi everyone!
It's September already, time really flies so fast..or is it just me? Hehe.
Today I'm going to share a card using MFT Color Challenge. I super LOVE this color combo!


These bears from Birdie Brown are so sweet and adorable! It's not a secret that I'm a big fans of Birdie Brown's collection from MFT. 
I a lil bit crazy about MFT's stitched stackable dies, the details are crayyy.. :D
So I decided to die cut some of matching cardstocks for  this color challenge, and arrange them together..see how I will like them.

I also use Swiss Dot Background for the white cardstock, I stamp it with Grapesicle MFT Hybrid Ink.

Here's my finish card..


Hope you enjoy this one! TFL ❤️

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! I love these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your design on your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the mod look of the rounded background panels paired with those adorable bears!

    ReplyDelete