Friday 24 August 2018

Sunny Studio : Film Strip Dies

Hello everyone! It's Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies that has a lot of fun elements and versatile enough for every season, not only fall. Let's get started..


First of all, I die cut the sunflowers on solid color cardstocks and adhere every pieces together. I had an idea to create a sunflower field scene inside the filmstrip, but soon after I start to arrange the sunflowers the scene seems too plain and boring. So I add a red house from Comic Strip Everyday Dies to the scene and finally it comes to life. Together with some fluffy white clouds and grass border from the same die set it creates a complete scene. The red house is far from the sunflower field so it tends to look smaller. All solid colors make this scene stand out more.
I decided to cut the top and bottom part of the filmstrip so it will be a main focus in the middle of my card. Two thin stripes of brown woodgrain from Amazing Argyle Paper Pad adhered on each sides. I love how the sunflowers in the frontground are giving both depth and dimension to this card. The sentiment is from older set called Happy Home Stamp and stamped with brown dye ink.


That's all for today. I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment