Friday 3 August 2018

Sunny Studio : Warm Wishes

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a warm hue greeting card showcasing the fall release Happy Harvest Stamps and the coordinating dies. It's August already, does time really flies or is it just me? Some of you may feel the weather starts to change. I bet it's really beautiful on fall.


First I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink on watercolor paper and use Distress Markers to color all the images. After I finished with the coloring, I use both coordinating dies to cut all of the images. The crisp white borders around them is so satisfying. The Happy Harvest really goes well with Fall Kiddos Stamps, they compliment each other to create a super adorable scene. I use Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies to frame all the scenes together. I love how festive and fun it looks like. For the background of the scene I blend some Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade. The brown woodgrain patterned paper from Amazing Argyle Paperpad looks great with everything I've finished. Don't you think so? Here's a closer look to show you all the layers and details on my card.


That's all for today, I hope you enjoy today's post and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment