Friday 1 March 2019

Over The Rainbow

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a pull on card using Over The Rainbow Stamps. This 3x4 stamp set could go along with a lot of previous Sunny Studio stamp sets, which I'm going to show you today. To make this fun interactive card is not that tricky anymore with Sliding Window Dies.


First I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I mix couple of stamp sets for this scene, the little girl is from Fall Kiddos, rainbow, cloud, little ducky and the puddle is from the stamp called Rain or Shine which is a perfect match for the sentiments. I also add a pretty bakery from City Streets Stamp to complete the scene. I had so much fun coloring every pieces, it makes my heart happy to create such a colorful scene like this.


I choose the rainbow polkadot patterned paper from Spring Sunburst Paper as the card base and add teal patterned paper as the background of my scene, it's from Gingham Pastels paper pad. Inside the window panel, I blended Worn Lipstick Distress Inks to create pink gradation add the hidden words using Rainbow Word Die and Over The Rainbow Stamp. The full sentiment would be "wishing you a rainbow kind of day". Here's a closer look to see the details.



Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope your day is full of rainbow today!

No comments:

Post a Comment