Friday 8 March 2019

Udderly Love You

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that featuring Miss Moo Stamps  and the coordinating dies. Couple weeks ago I saw the tutorial video on Jennifer McGuire's Youtube chanel how to create a side pull on card. It's so easy to make and pretty fun too. So I try to create one for today's blog.


Here's how the card looks like when it's closed. It looks like a regular 4.25"x5.5" card, but actually the message is on the right side of the card.


First, I stamp the cows from Miss Moo and Barnyard Buddies with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with coloring I use the coordinating dies and run them through die cutting machine. For the scene background I use Build-A-Tag #1 Dies and cover the top part which has a hole on it with clouds patterned paper. I white embossed "I udderly adore you" sentiment on a piece of brown cardstock and use the fishtail banner dies from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. At the top and bottom part of my card base, I stamped brown polkadots using Background Basics Stamps. I keep the color coordinate red, brown and white to make the little scene pops out more. Here how it looks like when you fully pull out the side tab..


Take a look at these adorable cows. I add glossy accent to the red heart.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment