Friday 15 February 2019

Sunny Studio : Birthday Greetings From The Herd

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring Staggered Circle Dies. This time I use the circles to highlight sentiments, it's even more stand out with the bright colors. Let's get started!


I stamped the whole herd from Barnyard Buddies Stamps with Versafine black ink and then watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut each pieces and get ready to arrange them on my card.
I use Staggered Circle Dies on a piece of 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock. I color the negatives with red, orange and yellow use Distress Inks (Barn Door, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade) and then stamp the sentiments from the same stamp set. I blend Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean for the sky, as for the grass I use Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. A red gingham patterned paper for accent on the bottom part of my card and some red twines too. Here's a closer look...


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy today's blog post and have an amazing day!


1 comment: