Friday 1 February 2019

Sunny Studio : Puppies Tags

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with projects featuring the most adorable Puppy Parents Stamps and the coordinating dies. I made tags with these cute puppies and in love with them. Let's get started...


First I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut each of the pieces, I always love the white thin border lines around them. It looks so fine. As for the tags I use Build-A-Tag #1 Dies, combining kraft paper with paternned papers from Sunny Studio is such a great idea. For these tags I use Gingham Pastels Papers and Polka-dot Parade Papers.
I stamped different sentiments on the circle tags and tie them together with a twine. On the pink and red tag, I stamped little hearts and paws with tone on tone technique using brown dye ink on the backgrounds. I had so much fun making these gift tags. Here are some more pictures...




Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment