Friday 5 July 2019

Fluffy Cloud Dies

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a scenic card using Fluffy Clouds Dies. I personally love this dies so much, it's so versatile that you can use it all year around with any themes especially outdoor scene like I did with mine today. Let's get started!


The images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolored with Distress Markers. I use the pine trees from Seasonal Trees Stamps for the forrest background. At the center image I use cuddling little foxes from Foxy Christmas Stamps and I also add tiny red bow on the smaller fox. Aren't they so adorable? After finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut all the images. I make the foxes sit on a tree trunk.

As for the sky, I use the stitched cloud shapes several times on the top part of my card. And also cut some white fluffy clouds to add dimensions. Blend Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feather Distress Inks for the sky, Mowed Lawn Distress Inks for the grass. Then adhere the pine trees with glues in the background. I use the orange patterned paper from Amazing Argyle Paper Pad to match the orange foxes. Last step is to stamp "hello" sentiment on a piece of fishtail banner.


That's all for today, I hope you enjoy today's post and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment