Friday 26 July 2019

Thanks and Giving


Hi everyone! Lexa here today with an autumn themed card that will be great for a dear friend. Using  a brand new Woodsy Autumn Stamps and the coordinating dies. Together with another older stamp sets, I create a darling scene that I adore so much. Let's get started!


I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and use color pencils to color them. After finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut all of the images. I blend the background with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks then add some white fluffy clouds using Fluffy Cloud Dies. Then I adhere all the images to create the scene, I lay them flat without any foam tapes because I will use the Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies as the frame. I love the result. I also stamp the sentiment from Happy Harvest Stamps with Versafine black ink for a crisp look. Last step is to add a pretty yellow jewels to add shine on my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave some comments and love below. Have a wonderful day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment