Friday 23 August 2019

Many Thanks Sunflower Field

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that hightlighting Sunflower Field Stamps. I want to create a simple card using layering sunflower stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps. Let's get started!


I stamp the sunflowers with various yellow dye inks and browns for the center. I also use the diecuts using the coordinating dies to mask the flowers before stamped some leaves to add colors and fill in the blank spaces. Those little bees from the same set is just plain adorable and look so real. I layer the stamped card base on a piece of orange patterned paper from Colorful Autumn Paper Pad. Then I add some yellow jewels and gold glitter on the center of the sunflowers. I splatter some orange watercolor too.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment