Friday 9 August 2019

You Make My Heart Soar

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a bright colorful card highlighting Frilly Frame Retro Petals, I use it as a background of my card. The cutest Plane Awesome Stamps is so irresistable, the interchangeable pilots on the plane.


I stamp the images from Plane Awesome Stamps with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers, after I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut the all. For the background I use a turqouise cardstock for the retro pattern and lay them on top of yellow dots patterned paper from Heroic Halftones Paper Pad. It gives a nice contrast, makes the card look so colorful and cheerful. I adhere the Fluffy Cloud Borders with foam tapes to create dimensions and make the center image more pop out . To make an illusion of sky, I also add some stitched clouds using Fluffy Cloud Dies and some pink hearts flying on the air. Using glossy accent to create the shine on the googles and tiny hearts. Don't they look adorable?
Here's the closer look...


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have an amazing day to you and your beloved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment