Monday 15 September 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge 90 : Critters Galore

Hello!

I'm so glad that we have another fun Lawnscaping Challenge this time!
My most favorite sets from Lawn Fawn are all the critters series, so I really love this current Lawnscaping Challenge, CRITTERS GALORE!


For this challenge I decided to create a sea scene using Critters From The Sea. Those adorable sea critters are just irresistable, the old set but never too old fashioned for me. 

I create a get well soon card which is I'm not usually make. Hehe.. But I think it will be fun.


I create the background using watercolor technique with my Caran D'Ache blendable crayon. I mix various range of blue, lilac and mint. Then swipe a little bit Kuretake Wink Of Stella to add shimmer, it's pretty in real life. I love how it turns. 


I add LOTS of glossy accent to the sentiment until it looks like a bubble. And stamp some bubbles using Hero Arts shadow ink. 

I really hope you will join our current Lawnscaping Challenge! Who doesn't love the Lawn Fawn critters, right?! ;)

Have fun!!





1 comment:

  1. Woooooooooow!!!! This card is AMAZING!! I love your get well soon card!! That bandaid on the whale is so sweet and cute! Poor guy! But that nurse octopus totally stole the show for me! Amazing scene!! Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete