Monday 1 September 2014

Let's Have A Toast

Hiii..
The newest Lawnscaping Challenge is up on the blog! More fun and more inspiration!


This time, Lawnscaping challenge us to do one layer card. No dimensions, no fussy cutting. But... You still can do lot of fun things! And I decided to try masking everthing from background to the critter.


I did some watercoloring to the starry night background, add some glitters and glow in the dark dots. 
The bear is totally super cute! He's holding a marshmallow and roast it. 


Let me show you the coolest part!! Ha!
The glow in the dark starry night. It's really add 'something' to my card.


I hope it inspires you! Don't forget to play along with us..



3 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I loved the overall card to begin with but then seeing that it has glow in the dark elements, blew me away! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Lexa! Love all the masking. The best part is the glow in the dark ink!! :D Such a fun and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card and LOVE the glow in the dark part--so clever!

    ReplyDelete