Thursday 12 November 2015

3 styles from 1 stamp set

Hello everyone!

I've stocked a pile of Christmas card recently, becuase the holiday season is about few more weeks.
Today I'm going to show you that 1 stamp set is more than enough.. You can mix them to give a little extra touch, but basicly you can do it with only 1 set.

I choose the old Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Ra-Pum-Pa-Pum-Pum, it's so cute. This set have images and also matching sentiment to go with them.

Here's my first one..
I go with black and red for this one. Keep it simple, I colored the images and arrage them together in the red card base. The santa hat is the extra compliment for the bear. What I love most about this card is the sentiment, have a very beary Christmas. 🐻


For my second card, I choose mint and pink as the color guide. The story book dies is from Pretty Pink Posh. It makes an interesting look for this card. Soft colors like this is great for little girls.. I will send this one for my nieces!


The last card, I choose to make my own background with all the toys images from this set and colored them with pencil colors instead of watercolor as I usualy do. And I'm pretty satisfied with the result, it totally has a different look.
Then I white embossed the sentiment on a sheet of vellum, randomly splatter some of white gesso with my brush. 
Finish it with some sequins.


I hope you enjoy today's post. Have a ceafty day!


1 comment:

  1. These cards are so cute! I love the three different looks with just one stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete