Saturday 28 November 2015

TAWS Sneak Peek Day 2

Hello friends!

Today is The Alley Way Stamps December release sneak peek day 2, how exciting! I'm featuring a set called Happy Everything, this set has a lot of sentiment you needed all year around. From special occasions to the more common ones such as birthday. This is my card for today..


Is it too early for a Valentine's card? I just can't resist the sweet roses which also from TAWS December new release. The peach color against the wood grain looks pretty in my eyes,
This is a simple card, I color the roses with a peach pastel to match the polkadot bow.

I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bear card. I have this stamp and will have to play around with it so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete